Collaboration to raise global visibility for Upstream issuers as they begin listing on Upstream’s next generation securities market
by Fernanda De La Torre
IBN(InvestorBrandNetwork) has joined Upstream’s strategic media community to raise visibility for the influx of issuers listing on Upstream’s blockchain-powered market.
As part of Upstream’s listing benefits, IBN is offering issuers a variety of tools to amplify awareness including press releases with article syndication to amplify coverage across IBN’s 5,000+ strategic syndication partners such as Apple News and StreetInsider, a detailed Market Awareness Profile (MAP), coverage via multiple investor-oriented newsletters, and discounted bolt-on solutions to expand reach to millions of investors.
“IBN has amplified corporate communications for 500+ client partners across multiple industries and sectors over the last 17 years,” says IBN Communications Director Jonathan Keim. “We believe working with Upstream expands our reach to forward-thinking issuers while adding strength to the public markets.”
“Upstream has seen an uptick in dual listing applications from NASDAQ, NYSE, OTC, and other international issuers eager to access a global audience who can trade U.S. equities using digital currency and other streamlined payment methods,” says Upstream co-founder Mark Elenowitz. “Collaborating with a modern firm like IBN provides our issuers with increased visibility around their listings and the opportunities Upstream’s blockchain-powered platform facilitates.”
Dual Listing on Upstream
The benefits of listing on Upstream include:
- Prevented Market Manipulations: Upstream features no short selling or other market manipulations enforced by Ethereum blockchain technology.
- Accept Cryptocurrency from a Global Audience. Uniquely, Upstream allows global investors access to U.S. equities using cryptocurrency in the form of the USDC stablecoin. This enables issuers to reach new investors around the world and increase liquidity potential.
- Transfer Agent Integration. Upstream’s U.S. transfer agent deposit and legend lift technology helps solve for common deposit and custody problems issuers face.
- Web3 Technology. Upstream’s non-custodial platform features high-tech, high-touch onboarding, user-friendly trading tools, and transparency enforced by Web3 blockchain technology for international traders to trade securities conveniently and efficiently.
- FDIC Insurance: Upstream accounts, U.S. and non-U.S., are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
- Streamlined On/Off Ramps. Cryptocurrency holders enjoy a streamlined on/off-ramp to/from popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms like Coinbase. US Dollar holders enjoy a fiat on/off-ramp to/from any U.S. or int’l bank when they sell their shares.
- Full Sovereign Exchange. Upstream is a MERJ Exchange Market. MERJ is an affiliate of the World Federation of Exchanges. As a fully regulated overseas stock exchange, we are a peer to the OTC markets (i.e. Upstream is not a mini-market like an ATS or MTF). This means qualified issuers may cross-list Upstream securities in other global markets.
Aside from the advantages of dual listing on Upstream, we are now working to provide even more value through our media collaboration with IBN.
Read the full press release here.
*This blog shall not constitute an offer to sell securities or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in any jurisdiction where such offer or solicitation is not permitted.
*NFTs received have no economic value, royalties, equity ownership, or dividends. NFTs are for utility, collection, and display only.
*U.S. investors are not permitted to purchase Upstream listed securities. U.S. and Canadian citizens will only be able to trade in securities they currently own, that have been listed on Upstream, for liquidation purposes only.
If funding Upstream with an ACH or wire bank payment, users must complete Upstream’s in-app KYC process to get their new, FDIC insured, Upstream U.S. bank account details via email. Users may then initiate a funds-transfer from their bank or financial institution to this new U.S. Dollar bank account. If you haven’t completed KYC yet, or didn’t select ‘Bank’ as the ‘Deposit From’ option when you completed the process initially, then please go through KYC again selecting the ‘Bank’ payment method. Users may complete the simple KYC process by tapping the settings icon and the KYC option inside the Upstream app.
This communication contains “forward-looking statements.” Such statements may be preceded by the words “intends,” “may,” “will,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “projects,” “predicts,” “estimates,” “aims,” “believes,” “hopes,” “potential,” or similar words. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, are based on certain assumptions, and are subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the Company’s control, and cannot be predicted or quantified, and, consequently, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, risks and uncertainties associated with (i) difficulties in obtaining financing on commercially reasonable terms; (ii) changes in the size and nature of our competition; (iii) loss of one or more key executives or brand ambassadors; and (iv) changes in legal or regulatory requirements in the markets in which we operate. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise its forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.